Monday, May 02, 2005

back to work

although i didn't want to, i got up today and went to work. at least the jeep still has the top down. ethan and i froze happily on the way to school....he had his fleece on and i had mine, i wore my glovies but he chose to sport the nice yellow fleece blanket i have in the jeep. i washed my jeep yesterday and took great care on those dang faded fender flares. the 4runner has fender flares and they never fade, what is up with that? toyota has better plastic? seems so!!! but my jeep looks so sharp. all she needs is 34" tires and all the lift, and i'll be ready.

i am so impressed by many of my students. they all knew she was sick, and those that asked about her got the story, tears and all. i got a lot of hugs from my younger set, such a nice bit of love. i got to tell how maggie's energy will live on through the tree we planted by her burial site. maybe it will help these kids somewhere in life.

onward and upward, it's barely noon thirty.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Kid's really understand these things. I 'm glad you got lots of hugs, you deserve them.