Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Last day of school!

Well, for the kiddos anyways. It is a half day, meaning the kids leave at noon, which means that the kids come to school to eat lunch and be fussed at to hurry up so they can leave. I hope it's not that bad. I unexpectedly grew attached to my school a few weeks ago. I plan on another year there. I have been trying to coordinate/collaborate to initiate a new program in my county dealing with kids with autism and handling their services, which can be pretty intense, but the budget this year won't allow. Maybe next year. I've talked to higher ups and it is a fact that the new high school needs to be set up first. I don't think budget is an issue, i really don't expect that much of a raise. I'd take comp time in trade and keep my current salary. Anyways, have a wonderful day and with all my summer time off, i'm sure i'll blog my head off.
peace

1 comment:

Lora said...

I have no doubt that you'll find lots of exciting, active things to do too, like 4-wheeling.

Spoke with Lori last night =D