Monday, May 30, 2005

goals

so since only one person reads this, or that is my belief...i suppose i will happily address a few things.
clothing on dogs makes me laugh very hard. i am looking for things to laugh about, and my dog is more than happy to let me use her for joy. and those were maggie's jammies, bought so she could sleep with me without twelve pounds of fur shed, but since the belly is open on the jammies, she shed anyways...so i put her in a tee shirt of mine which she liked...(maggie...)
i'm almost afraid to write about what is really going on in my head, for fear of a phone call to commit me to some floor of a hospital-hee hee hee......but my goals for summer should distract me enough from those evil thoughts....
*chill with my son
*more yoga
*better nutrition
*ride the bike daily
*learn spanish
*go to spanish speaking country..or my favorite restaurant...sanfelipe here in sanford.
*watch funny movies
*read some books

am i missing anything? yes. definately. so i'll write more after the shower and bikeride.
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Lora said...

I'm sure that more than one person reads your blog. I'm just the only one who comments, because everybody elsreis afraid that you are way to cool for them.

Thanks for explaining the jammies. In that light they make sense.

Sounds like you've got a productive summer ahead of you. If you need to travel through Texas on your way to a spanish speaking country be sure to drop me a line.

Recommend seeing "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"