Wednesday, June 01, 2005

no clever title

that was what i was going to originally name my blog.
no clever title
i liked it.
woke up with a good migraine, thought i could kick it and go to my hair appointment. nope. will go tomorrow. in the mood to do something drastic as well. not sure what.
cut, yes. color, yes. so something different.
i melted about 4 of those 'blue ice' things for coolers on my head/neck this morning. sleeping on them is not nearly as uncomfortable as i thought. bless my kiddo, he would trade them out of the freezer for me when one got warm. he'd cover me up with blankets, snuggle with me, kiss me so lovingly. what a man. i'm impressed by his empathy.
cheers.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Why so many migraines lately? I'm the one whose suppose to get them, not you.

Lora said...

Yeah I guess you did get a lot of head aches in college too. Have you tried getting a prescription for imitrex from your doctor? It works really well. Or perhaps eating? I noticed you are getting extremely thin in the pictures I saw. You are stress starving yourself are you? You'll have to have ethan take you picture with your new cut so I can see it.