Saturday, June 18, 2005

not as late as others....

Appetizer
What's one word or phrase that you use a lot?
excellent.
Soup
Name something you always seem to put off until the last minute.
purchasing supplies for the monthly guest
Salad
What was the last great bumper sticker you saw?
listen to children
Main Course
If you could be invisible for one day, how would you spend your time?
with a certain someone.
or, on a more global scale, disarm as many of the enemies as i could.
Dessert
Describe your hair.
short, highlighted, messy, happy

2 comments:

Lora said...

She's got Happy hair!!!

Lora said...

Hey girl, I tagged you for a the 5 things I miss about my childhood meme. I though you'd have fun answers, but if you don't want to just let me know and I'll tag somebody else.

http://blackcurrantjam.blogspot.com/2005/06/meme-5-things-i-miss.html