Friday, June 24, 2005

thoughts

and so, another friday, which reminds me, do the feast. ok.....

Appetizer
What time do you usually wake up each day? If you could choose your wake-up time, when would it be?
i usually wake up between 6 and 6:30, but lately it can be as late as 8, which I LOVE. So choice would be 7:30-8.
Soup
When was the last time you bought groceries? What store did you go to?
Name 3 things you purchased.
bought groceries, as in, not just silk and coffee? had to be at least a week ago, at Lowes Foods. i bought tempeh, sam adams light, and orzo. and more.
Salad
How many books have you read so far this year? Which was your favorite and why?
i have read from start to finish about 4 adult books, countless children's books, and my favorite so far is The Four Agreements, quite powerful and life changing for me, but it was in the plan, so i was ready for it. i love it for what it stands for. truth and courtesy.
Main Course
What is something you consider to be very elegant? In particular, what about that item/place/person conjures up the feeling of elegance?
elegent. my aunt renee. she glides. always has, no jerky movements. a peaceful demeanor. she is lean and her complexion is a creamy white. she is quite beautiful, and i looked up to her a lot when i was younger...her voice is very smooth, with a pleasant pitch. she speaks her mind without offence. she is elegant. first lady material. hey, my uncle is running for his first political positon, maybe someday!!!!!!!
DessertWho taught you how to drive?
my dad, my mom, and me.
(*This is an oldie but goodie - originally posted as Feast #1!*)

1 comment:

Lora said...

On Friday none the less.

So what else was it you were thinking?