Saturday, June 04, 2005

saturday

it's still overcast and a bit rainy. ethan and i will be going to http://www.moreheadplanetarium.com today to view the magic tree house
adventure again. i'm browsing the office depot catalog i got in the mail and am
eyeing a nice cushy office chair. i think the amount of time i spend in front of my
computer justifies a soft spot for my tush. then i can put the nice kitchen table chair
back in the kitchen! i do love browsing office supplies, the fantasy of extreme
organization...someday it will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
need to learn about 10 spanish phrases today, and 10 vocabulary words. that's my goal
for the day as far as my language is concerned. dog will get a bath later.
gotta shower, the show starts at 11:30.
peace.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Sounds like fun. I haven't been to a planitarium in ages. Are you taking a Spanish class or just doing it on your own?