Thursday, June 09, 2005

another snippet

i got this information from a group that i participate in, not sure what to make of it yet, but i like the 'principles' and thought i'd share them. they make sense to me, and i agree with some of the stuff.
not sure what to make of the woman yet, she says she is a channel for spirits who call themselves 'abraham.' not so sure about that, but i'm liking the principles. also, i'm reading The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz. Loving that. quite a bit. peace and love.

2 comments:

Lora said...

I've glanced through the book. It looks very good.

Sorry the lady just seems weird to me, not my cuppa tea.

Janet said...

Oh, I *love* the four agreements. When I have having trouble with how to handle the big things about life, I look to that book for some insight and guidance.