Tuesday, May 17, 2005

quotes

so i bought a nice rubber stamp to stamp on my postcard invites that i'm sending to doctor's offices in town to announce the opening of my practice.....and the quote is:
" We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust our sails." I thought it was quite fitting considering the work i do. or try to do anyhoo. dark purple ink. A.C. Moore had a moonlight maddness sale, everything regular price was 25% off, yes i actually went to fayetteville for this event, considering the amount of jewelry making stuff i still wish to acquire. i only spent 40 bucks, and 6 of that was the stamp. the rest was beads, stuff, paper.....pretties.
while reading goodnighty stories to my son, i often use different voices and accents. last night, he confided that he likes my mommy voice best. i melted.
i liked getting my pedicure yesterday, it was much fun. much nicer than having legs waxed, as was the original plan. didn't feel the mood for pain much yesterday, as it's been a rough week or so. even had a brewski today.
cheers!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I was going to try to call you tonight, but I just looked at my watch and realized it's getting late there.

I'll have to try you over the weekend. I hope the rest of your week goes smoother.