Thursday, May 05, 2005

work!!!

so ethan and i stayed home today. he was feverish when we woke up, and he's been under the weather this week, so i thought he would do well with a rest day. it's nearly 3pm and i haven't yet made it out of my jammies. i decided to update my website. i like it better, it's more cohesive, but still not quite what i want. i suppose i'll need to have actual clients to know what they want out of a website. it's cold here today and i am refusing to turn on the heat.
i am fiending for some pottery action. since going to the pottery festival this past weekend, i've been dreaming of some of that fabulous clay in my hands, sliding over my fingers. soon. very soon. i'll be back.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I really like the new design on your website. Did you do that all yourself?

Also I noticed that you use your name on your website so does that mean I'm allowed to refer to you by name? Using your username seems kind of artificial for me.

And I'm not even going to go into exactly how jealous I am about the pottery feastival. I would have loved to have gone there with you.

Enjoy the rest of your day off. I hope Ethan's feeling better.