Monday, March 14, 2005

clean house

as i walk down the halls at school, going to pick up a kid or two, i wonder sometimes: if i just stopped living like this, picked up and left, forgot all about what is going on, started over, what would happen. it seems as if i am being forgotten, and i think that is what makes me saddest. i am stuck and alone. even in my own home. forgotten. i just take up space. i clean up the messes.
just an old hag i am.
i guess if i stay then i'm just allowing it, facilitating it even. making it happen.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Limbo, it just feels so horrible.
You are in the middle of a huge transition. Your mind is just in different spot then your body is right now, which is why you feel so removed. This disassociation from your life is necessary so that you can reinvent it. It’s a metamorphous, like a butterfly.
Believe me, I've been there myself