Sunday, March 13, 2005

much better

goodness. i had some kind of flu yesterday. my entire body felt assaulted in one way or another. bodyaches are not fun. at one point between sleep and being awake, i imagined myself as a body of paper, then cutting off all pain and amounting only to a little grain of light. i didn't want to take it too far, because you never know what the mind is capable of, so i made myself wake up and make sure the body was still there....then laughed at myself. then reflected on my mind totally composing a little blip of light, thinking that it's entirely possible. maybe i was a firefly or something, a gnat. me, a bug. nah. didn't have wings, i just occupied light. helped me get my mind off of bodyaches anyways.
today i'm taking Ethan to a school in Pittsboro for open house. it's Community Independent School. maybe i could teach there too. wouldn't that be nice. ya never know. www.cisnc.com

feeling lonely lately. i suppose it's a good thing. i'll try to enjoy it.

people get busy, things happen, life goes on.

well, everybody that i love knows it.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Well, I'm glad your feeling better, but I'm sorry that your feeling lonely. Just know that you are being thought of. (((You))) A little cyper hug from me.

Lora said...

I forgot to proofread before I clicked. Ooops!