Thursday, March 17, 2005

good movies

Last night I watched, on purpose, "Under the Tuscan Sun." I liked it a lot. Made me want to move to some foreign country and start over. I actually watched the whole movie. I think i'm starting to like movies more. it's a nice escape.
Today Ethan and I watched Spacecamp. I sure do love that movie, we had fun together watching it. Picked him up early from school....needed some Ethantime. we had a bit of a rough morning.
as i walked around the halls at school today, i started remembering things that worried me as a child. moving large things in front of others was something that always made me squeamish. like if i had to carry something big or push a cart around. i would fret so much at the thought of dropping something, falling, or embarrassing myself. what a spaz i am. how do people put up with me. honestly i am getting tired of myself. even reading over my own blog i am bored with her.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I'm noticing a pattern of criticizing yourself, as soon as you start talking about your feelings. Stop it! You be nice to you.

This is your blog it doesn't need to entertain or to captivate; you do plenty of that in real life. You can talk about your thought and feelings in any manner you see fit.

About the movies, I love "Under the Tuscan Sun", it's about letting yourself be vulnerable enough to experience life. We just finish watching "The Incredibles", which I highly recommend