Tuesday, April 05, 2005

cereal, braces, and the smell of dog

so i'm trying to get rid of the donuts that won't leave my hips. got on this little kick for comfort the past month. entenmanns donuts. not only the rich chocolate frosted ones that i put in the fridge, but the 'softee' ones in plain/powdered/cinnamon. goodness gracious, me oh my. what the heck was i thinking? it's almost swimsuit season! well, i quit eating them. and i only really loved the cinnamon and rich chocolate frosted. with a nice cup of java. mmmmmmmm.
so, cereal for breakie, lunch and then a decent dinner. and a slimfast or kbar for a snack. and water or something. bye bye fatass!!
ok. braces. about 5 grand. need 2 top teeth pulled. ouch. 30 months of braces. hmmm. thinking still. why not just pull the tooth that is giving me the grief? will call and ask that pertinent question tomorrow.
my dog just came in from outside. she smells like dog. not bad, not necessarily delish, but dog. glad she's in my life. her doggish smell is actually comforting. it's not yucky. not wetdog either. just dog and air. i have been putting lavander on them. said to repel fleas. or was that teatree and citrus oils? oops, better check again.
i love talking with Lora-Lia. she knows me. one of the few in this world who really knows me. i like that. i trust her with my thoughts, dreams, and ideas. and my sillies. she is very important to me and i am so lucky to have her in my life. we even differ politically, well, on the surface we appear to, but deep down, i believe we are more in agreement than disagreement.
ya know what's fun? asking soon to be kindergarteners if they are married. they giggle. it's pure joy.

1 comment:

Lora said...

(((Blushing)))
The feeling is mutual. I really enjoyed our conversation.