Sunday, April 03, 2005

the song i want

ooh. upset a bit. the song i want from that movie is not on the soundtrack. can that be possible? the heartbeating, urgency, gottafindher, mad love song that made my blood flow fast is not on the soundtrack. it was jazzy, dark, sexy, fast, slow, hot, and slightly smoky. i thought i heard the faint vocals of tracy chapman. i will just go search her stuff. i like these missions. like discovering the mysterious crossword puzzle clues with a map.
during my massage last week, the lady told me that i had energy spinning clockwise around my ears. not bad by any means, in fact, she said it was good. i need to find out what that means.
allergy season has started for me, the first round of pollen has fallen and i felt it coming on yesterday. oh well, i hope it's not too bad. last year wasn't a problem that i can recall, but we didn't have any deep freezes or snow here this year, and maybe it has something to do with it, maybe not. i'm feeling so reflective, i must put my love to bed before i get on a roll.
peace.

No comments: