Sunday, April 03, 2005

Serendipity

What a great movie. That would have been me if I didn't call the next day. What a waste of several years that would have been.
I talked to the TV during that movie, something i don't do a lot, makes me laugh at myself. Telling Sarah to turn around and run, or telling Jonathan that it's not Sarah in the house with that blonde guy putting the undies on his head.
Two cups of java down, now what. Shower maybe? Going to look at houses today. Ethan and I. Found a little shanty down on the other side of town. Worth a little look. Time to prove to myself that I can live without nice things and furniture and cable and possibly the internet. Wow, that hurts a little bit, but hopefully I'll emerge a better person. I suck pretty bad right now, in the current state of things.
Time to go get the Serendipity soundtrack. Good chills.
xoxo

1 comment:

Lora said...

Haven't seen the movie, Jusr rented "Danny Deckchair" which looks to be entertaining.

Good Luck with house hunting. I know it's hard, but I think you'll feel much better after you've taken action on your decision. You're incredibly adaptable and more resilient than you think.