Monday, April 11, 2005

logo

time to design my logo. well, this is quite a challenge for me since i've not yet designed a logo for actual business use. i can see it in my head. i just have to somehow get it on my computer. just thinking of it makes my head spin. i might need to go buy software or something.
got a lot done today. crossed off a lot on the to-do list. that felt good. now i need to work on the letter of my business announcement. i made a call today to get the word out a little and have the developmental disabilities program in my town keep a heads up for my letter. she smiled on the phone, i could hear it.
had the top off the jeep today, and drove past another jeeper with the top down, and all four of our hands extended vertically simultaneously as we passed each other. it was great. and U2 was on the radio. i feel like such a kid when my jeep is topless. giddy even. sometimes i wish it had the strength of a sports car. sheepishly grinning. i love that speed sometimes. mmmm.
making bracelets for our fundraiser, they are coming along. writing letters. sending energy in one direction. it's working. one bad thing, i'm hypochondriac-ing out again. it sneaks up on me and just fucks with my head sometimes. bodies are not symmetric all over and internally. i just need to remind myself of that all day long.
i'm going to join my friend in some spring planting. will get dirt and stuff tomorrow or wednesday. what should i plant? i want to do veggies. perhaps yellow squash. i don't eat a lot of tomatoes, however, if i grew them, i'd probably munch on them often. green beans possible?
time to work.
xo

No comments: