Wednesday, April 27, 2005

i just hate it

i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it.
i hate indeciciveness and indecision and vacillating. it fricking tires me out. what the ____ is my problem???
there. i feel much better. i am at a hormonal point. just wanting to forget all of the work i've done and perhaps just work and come home and do nothing. no more research, no more thinking, no more wondering and trying to 'make it better.' what a joke. i mean, come on. what the hell am i going to do. little me. no comments about how one person can make a difference, because i'm not talking about with people, i'm talking about institutions. blah blah blah.
my dog is breathing hard again. i hate thinking she might not make it. she looks at me like she is feeling sorry for me, like she feels my guilt for her health. eh. whateva.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Look, we're even in cycle together. A big hug and a laugh together, I hope.

I'm racking my brain to try to say something inspirational about the power of one, but to be honest, at the moment all I can do is empathize.

I'm so sorry about Maggie. But please, please, please, don't feel guilty. You've been a great Mommy to her. I remember when you brought her home from the pet store. Her tiny little stomach was bloated from worms. She's getting old, and God knows you'll do anything to make her feel better and be healthier. Just give her lots of loving 'cause beating yourself up won't make either of you feel any better.