Saturday, April 02, 2005

ahhhh.breathe again.

what a wonderful time at home. renewal of and refreshment of what i truly value.
'home is where you make it.'
that is true. very true. inspiring even.
i so badly want to be at home again, living and being. being able to have family
dinners and foster stronger bonds with my relatives and those i care for so deeply.
i have always felt that i'm an open book, easy to read, not much to me. i am, but only on the surface. i have realized that i'm not necessarily simple, and that things affect me more deeply than i've been able to admit. perhaps that was learned behavior, or behavior that i taught myself to be able to cope with the world. avoiding feelings and minimizing things so as to avoid pains.

my heart is beating and i feel as if i can breathe again.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Yeah! You're back. I'd didn't realize you we going so soon. It was a short trip, but I'm glad you're feeling revived.

You are a very sensitive individual, passionate, and certainly not simple.

I like the new look.