Wednesday, April 27, 2005

trying the friday feast thing, forgive me.

though i do not like the word 'feaster" as it appears on the friday feast blog.' it really bothers me all the way down to my arches.
made my glutes tight as well.
Appetizer:Name something that helps you fall asleep.
sex is my first thought, but since i don't get any of that really, i must say just being really tired. often from staring at my computer researching things and trying to learn about things.
Soup:Who brings out the best in you?
tough. there are different 'bests' of me. very different. my best friend from college brings out the ideal idealist that loves to play and wishes composed the majority of my days and nights. she never ever made me feel wierd about myself or self-conscious. even though i can't ever hold anyone else responsible for making me feel anything, she prompted me to be gentle with myself. she always listened and reflected perfectly. we really gelled. i miss her.
My kids that i work with bring out the humanitarian in me, i get teary at least daily about the lives of my students and the work i do to raise awareness in others of the concept of individuality in children and how it is ok and to be celebrated.
Salad:What do you like to do on a rainy day?
a little puddle jumping, a little romp in an unmade bed, dessert in a hot tub....sit by a tree and absorb...usually anything but drive.
Main Course
Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...
time to clean. a deep dirty secret, i want it clean. i want it clean all the time because i feel like i can think better. big internal mental scam i have on myself and wish to explode. don't hold this against me anyone, ok?
really...foodwise....creamer, parmesan, or popcorn. and munchies. i don't buy them. will do a DQ run if PMS-y.
dessert:Which shoe do you put on first?
left. almost always.

hee hee hee. that was fun. i want more. more more more!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lora said...

I'm all vaklempt. Good to have you back, I've missed your voice.